1.Write a critical note on the role and character of either Marlow or Kurtz in HEART OF DARKNESS.
2. Write a note on the significance of the title of the novel A PORTRAIT OF AN ARTIST AS A YOUNG MAN and how does it relate to the various stages of the artistic and intellectual group of the hero Stephen Dedalus.
3. TO THE LIGHTHOUSE is a novel that portrays an Oedipal struggle between James and MR Ramsay --- Discuss with close reference to the text.
4. Bring out the communal aspects and the family relationships in THINGS FALL APART.
5. Does the TWILIGHT IN DELHI celebrate or challenge the patriarchal structure of the society it portrays. 6. What are the main themes that Conrads brings out in the HEART OF DARKNESS?
7. Do you think that THINGS FALL APART is the tragedy of a simple individual or the whole community?