1. HEDDA GABLER BY IBSEN
5. 'Hedda Gabler' As a Feminist Play
6. Dramatic Significance of Symbols in 'Hedda Gabler'
7. Character Sketch of Hedda
8. Character Sketch of Loevborg
2. THE CHERRY ORCHARD BY CHEKHOV
13. 'The Cherry Orchard' As a Political Play
14. Theme of Change in 'The Cherry Orchard'
15. Symbolism in 'The Cherry Orchard'
16. Character Sketch of Lopakhin
3. GALILEO GALILEI BY BRECHT
17. Explain the following extracts with reference to the context.
21. Major Themes in 'Galileo Galili'
22. 'Galileo Galili' As an Anti-Religious Play
23. Character Sketch of Galileo
24. Galileo's Dilemma
4. WAITING FOR GODOT BY BECKETT
25. Explain the following extracts with reference to the context.
(i) We wait. We are bored. (He throws up his hand.) No, don't protest, we are bored to death, there's no denying it.
29. 'Waiting for Godot' As a Tragic-Comedy
30. Major Themes in 'Waiting for Godot'
31. Significance of the Title 'Waiting for Godot'
32. Role of Language in the context of 'Waiting for Godot'
5. THE SEA BY EDWARD BOND
33. Explain the following extracts with reference to the context.
37. Symbolism in 'The Sea'
38. Theme of Individual and Society in 'The Sea'
39. Character Sketch of Willy
40. Main Features of Modern Drama