1. HEART OF DARKNESS BY JOSEPH CONRAD
1. Major Themes in 'Heart of Darkness'
2. Symbolism in 'Heart of Darkness'
3. 'Heart of Darkness' As a Political Allegory
4. Is 'Heart of Darkness' Racist?
5. Symbolic Representation of Evil in 'Heart of Darkness'
6. Conrad's Art of Characterization
7. Character Sketch of Marlow
8. Character Sketch of Kurtz
2. A PORTRAIT OF THE ARTIST AS A YOUNG MAN BY JOYCE
9. Major Themes in 'A Portrait of an Artist As a Young Man'
10. Significance of the Title 'A Portrait of an Artist As a Young Man'
11. James Joyce's Style and Technique
12. James Joyce's Art of Characterization
13. Epiphany in 'A Portrait of an Artist As a Young Man'
14. Use of Myth in 'A Portrait of an Artist As a Young Man'
15. Character Sketch of Stephen Dedalus
16. Stephen Dedalus' Theory of Aesthetics
3. TO THE LIGHTHOUSE BY VIRGINIA WOOLF
17. Major Themes in 'To the Lighthouse'
18. Virginia Woolf As a Novelist
19. Structure of 'To the Lighthouse'
20. Symbolism in 'To the Lighthouse'
21. Stream of Consciousness in 'To the Lighthouse
22. Oedipal Struggle Between James and Mr. Ramsay
23. Characters of Mr. and Mrs. Ramsay
24. Character of Brisko and Importance of Her Paintings
4. THINGS FALL APART BY CHINUA ACHEBE
25. Major Themes in 'Things Fall Apart'
26. Symbolic Significance of the Title 'Things Fall Apart'
27. 'Things Fall Apart' As a Tragedy
28. 'Things Fall Apart' As a Post-Colonial Novel
29. Conflicts in 'Things Fall Apart'
30. Female Characters in 'Things Fall Apart'
31. Okonkwo As a Tragic Hero
32. Comparison Between 'Heart of Darkness' and Things Fall Apart'
5. TWILIGHT IN DELHI BY AHMED ALI
33. Major Themes in 'Twilight in Delhi'
34. Symbolism in 'Twilight in Delhi'
35. Significance of the Title 'Twilight in Delhi'
36. Portrayal of Delhi and its People in 'Twilight in Delhi'
37. Ahmad Ali's Purpose of Writing 'Twilight in Delhi'
38. Ahmad Ali's Art of Characterization
39. Mir Nehal As a Symbol of Muslim Culture
40. Salient Features of Modern Novel